7th July 2023
Camins d'Hèr - CDH
Where the mountains touch infinity
The Val d'Aran in its purest form
This race takes advantage of the last 110 kilometres of the VDA. A route through the wildest and highest parts of the Val d'Aran. With two very different areas: the first one where the past and the harshness of the mountain take centre stage; and the second one, where water takes over and becomes the star to offer you a festival of lakes, waterfalls and rivers.
Athletes must wear the mandatory equipment at all times during the race and be prepared for random checks along the course. Any missing items will result in a time penalty or disqualification.
- Closed shoes suitable for trail running.
- Backpack or similar to carry the mandatory equipment.
- Cell phone on (smartphone recommended).
- Personal glass of at least 15cl.
- Water reserve of 1.5l minimum.
- 2 headlamps with batteries or spare batteries for one headlamp.
- Survival blanket of 1.40m x 2m minimum.
- Adhesive elastic band (min. 100 cm x 6 cm).
- Food reserve. Recommended: 800kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars of 65g each).
- Jacket with hood to withstand bad weather in the mountains and made with a waterproof membrane minimum 10,000 mm water column and breathable (recommended RET less than 13).
- Long-legged running pants or tights.
- Dishes and eating utensils.
- Waterproof pants cover.
- Cap or bandana.
- Warm, waterproof gloves.
- Second additional thermal layer, weighing at least 180g (men's size M).
All clothing must be the participant's size and unaltered after leaving the factory. All the material will be transported in a backpack or similar that must be marked during the delivery of bibs and that cannot be changed during the race.
Hares are not allowed to set the pace in the race.
Assistance is only allowed at the following check points:
- Aid Station 5: Beret
- Aid Station 10: Arties
Assistance is forbidden at the other aid stations, as well as at any other point of the course.
This assistance can only be given by a single person, without any specific material other than a bag with a maximum volume of 30 liters.
Assistance given by a team of professionals, or any doctor or paramedic, is strictly forbidden.
CHOOSE YOUR QUEST
Join a passionate community of runners from all corners of the world. Choose your distance and enjoy the best landscapes of the Val d'Aran!
Do you like the mountains? This is the place for you! If you want to live a unique experience and participate in an extraordinary event that every year brings together thousands of people from all over the world... Join our team of volunteers!
Provide personal assistance along the course at aid stations or follow the race from home to share the journey with your favorite runner.
Be part of an extraordinary adventure and share incredible emotions! Be part of the success of the race!